I often hear, “I can’t paint my nails, they’re too short!” Let’s dispel the myth that you can only have a manicure if you have long nails. It’s something the fake nail industry dreamed up! As someone with a busy lifestyle, my nails usually look something like this, including scrapes, bruise, pen marks, you name it!
If I waited until my nails grew I would never indulge my creative self through making my own nail polish color or nail art. My garden would still be a jungle and these babies would feed the local wildlife instead of me!
No more excuses! Here are my top 7 reasons why short nails are better for manicures than long nails
- Uneven nail lengths are harder to notice
- You use less nail polish
- You use less nail polish so your nails will dry quicker
- You can keep your real nails rather than live with the hassle of fake nails
- Your nails will look bigger, it’s physics – squares look bigger than rectangles. Don’t believe me, try it!
- You are less stressed about breaking a nail and ruining your manicure (see point 1!)
- You can express your creativity any time!
Which do you like better? Shorter or longer nails?
Got a reason of your own why short nails make the best manicure? Send it to email@example.com